If you own Samsung Phone OR Tablet and you need root access to customize the phone or tablet and add some cool feature it. here is how you can easily root Samsung Phone OR Tablet With Stump Root APK. In this post, I will list a step by step that will Android Phone or tablet both with a computer or PC or without computer or PC. No matter the tablet or phone Android version or chipset or kernel, with this method, you can get things done very easily.
Ping Pong root apk is one of the best one-click rooting solutions for Android users, especially if you’re a Samsung Galaxy S5, or Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge user then Ping pong root app is for you. You can quickly root your other Samsung phones using Pingpong root app, but it is specially made for S6 and S5 users.
This is a root exploit, Ping Pong root makes low-level changes to your device to get root access. Use at your own risk! By using this app, you agree not to hold it’s developers responsible for any damage. This tool should not cause data loss, but it is entirely possible something could bad happen. Backup your data!
HOW TO ROOT Samsung Phone OR Tablet WITH Ping Pong root APK.
- Step 1: Before you get these apps you have to check if supports you ROM Version as it is necessary for it to work, It supports all Samsung galaxy s6 and s6 edge Rom Version so if you have these android phones then you are safe you can continue with the following steps.
- Download APK
- Download SuperSU
- Step 2: From the above links you can get both Pingpong root & SuperSU apk for your device if your ROM version is compatible then you will face no problems in installing them both on your phone.
- Step 3: Select the downloaded Pingpong root apk and click on Install and if it asks for permission you can click on “continue anyway”.
- a). Once the installation is done you can tap on “OPEN”, now wait for a moment it will display a prompt asking you to install SuperSu.
- b). Go to the above google play link of SuperSU and click on install, after the installation is complete just click on “done” and now you can switch back to your Ping Pong Root Apk.
- Step 4: On your ping pong root screen you will discover 2 buttons, one of them is “Get root!” and the other is “Download Data”.
- If your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge ROM version was placed in the download data section, you have to tap on the “Download Data” button, which is for downloading the additional data. After the process is completed tap on “ok”.
- Step 5: After completing all that you can start rooting your Samsung phone, just tap on the “Get root!” button and your Galaxy S6 will be on its way to be rooted, it won’t take long so you might just have to wait for some time, once the root is done click on reboot your android device.
- Step 6: when your android phone starts again begin with updating your binaries for that open the SuperSU app from your apps menu and then select “Continue” for updating SuperUser binaries of your device.
- Step 7: Next it will display a message for updating your SuperSu binary and give you two choices, one is “Normal” the other is TWRP/CWN, you have to select “normal”. After the binaries are updates you have to reboot your device it might seem redundant but it’s necessary.
- Step 8: Now when you come back you just have to verify your roots, that’s it now your Galaxy S6/Edge android device is rooted successfully, so if you want to verify the root go to play store and get the Root Checker app.
REASONS WHY ROOTING MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU.
Like we said above, something someone else and it worked for, you might try it and the thing may not work for you, it does happen.
But we have listed below things that might give to the reason this method didn’t work out for you.
- Slow Internet Connection.
This is the number one reason for failed rooting while using kingRoot app. It needs a strong Internet Connection, once you are not having a strong Internet Connection, you might keep getting Root failed message. The best thing to do is find a strong Internet Connection and you will see the magic.
- Cloned or an Unoriginal device.
Many phones are cloned every day due to maybe its high market demand and the Chinese are not tired of showcasing their handwork. The phone you are using might not be the original chipset of the main phone but a cloned one. Everything might look the same but the phone retailer has hammered you with the wrong product. You may have to verify very well and some other things that we might not have known about.
HOW TO UNROOT LG Smartphone OR Tablet
- You have to install the stock firmware to unroot the device completely.
For stock roms and official firmware for Android smartphone follow the link below.
Theses stock roms can be rooted in using many ways, rooting phones gives you access to many powerful features that are hidden on the phone
This is for those who don’t like to root phones or like to get already fully customized roms, you can check out our sections on customs roms and how to flash them.
MORE ABOUT FULLY CUSTOMISED ROM FOR ANDROID PHONES
Who does not like an awesome picture as wallpaper or screensavers. We have tons of official wallpapers just for to beautify your phones.
MORE ABOUT OFFICIAL STOCK WALLPAPER FOR PHONES AND TABLETS