If you own Jinga Picasso Note Android Phone and want to root the device, then we have great news for you guys as the device can be rooted without twrp recovery which confirms that the device can be rooted by flashing the magisk.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you all about rooting and how you can root your Jinga Picasso Note Android Phone without TWRP. Once you have rooted your device, you will have opened up a whole new array of features which will help you play with the interface, make changes to the settings, get rid of the bloatware, upgrade/downgrade the firmware, and more.
we will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
How To Root Jinga Picasso Note With Magisk Manager
Unlock the bootloader
- First, unlock the bootloader of your device, guide: How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot Commands
Download stock boot image
- Download Stock ROM > Download
Download the boot file according to your device. Once downloaded, unzip the file and open it, look for a .zip file. Open that file too, now you will see a file named boot.img (This is the official stock image or firmware)
Patch boot image
- Move the boot.img to your device’s internal storage.
- Download & install the latest Magisk Manager on your device
- Open magisk manager, On the main screen, select Install > Install > Patch Boot Image File
- Now select the boot image (boot.img). Magisk will start to patch the boot image.
- After completion, the file will be saved as “magisk_patched.img” in your Downloads folder
Finally, Root Jinga Picasso Note
Note: If you have MediaTek powered device you can follow this guide to flash the patched boot.img > How to Install MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool (MTK Android Smartphones)
- Connect your device to PC and transfer the “magisk_patched.img” file from your phone’s download section to the platform-tools folder on your PC
- Now issue the following command to boot your device to bootloader mode (Make sure your device is connected to the PC)
adb reboot bootoader
- Now issue the command given below to Flash the patched boot image
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
- For devices with A/B partition system, use the below commands:
fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.img fastboot flash boot_b patched_boot.img
Done !!! Just reboot your device. Your device should be rooted now.
How To UnRoot Jinga Picasso Note
- You have to install the stock firmware to unroot the device completely.
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone. If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible and Install TWRP Recovery
WAYS TO ROOT PHONE OR TABLET WITH PC
For stock roms and official firmware for Android smartphone follow the link below.
Theses stock roms can be rooted in using many ways, rooting phones gives you access to many powerful features that are hidden on the phone