If you own Elephone U Android Phone and want to root the device, then we have great news for you guys as the device has received a working twrp recovery which confirms that the device can be rooted by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you all about rooting and how you can root your Elephone U Android Phone after installing TWRP. Once you have rooted your device, you will have opened up a whole new array of features which will help you play with the interface, make changes to the settings, get rid of the bloatware, upgrade/downgrade the firmware, and more.
we will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
Pre-requisites Before Rooting
How To Root Elephone U and Install TWRP Recovery
Unlock the Bootloader Of Elephone U
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Elephone U
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted.
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section.
- After that, you have to download the TWRP Recovery and No Verity opt Encrypt transfer to your phone.
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your device.
Note: Find the Scatter File from the downloaded TWRP zip file, which you have downloaded. Rename the TWRP (.img) file to recovery.img. Now, on the flash tool interface, navigate and select the scatter file and At this stage, just leave the recovery as ticket/ checked. Now, at the location tab, click on the storage location field of the recovery and search and browse for the custom recovery image file which is device-specific
How to Download and Install Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
How to Root Elephone U Android Phone
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide. Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
How to Root Elephone U Using SuperSu
- Download the latest zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
How to Root Elephone U Using Magisk
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Your Phone successfully
How To UnRoot Elephone U
- You have to install the stock firmware to unroot the device completely.
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone. If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible. and Install TWRP Recovery
WAYS TO ROOT PHONE OR TABLET WITH PC
For stock roms and official firmware for Android smartphone follow the link below.
OFFICIAL FIRMWARE FOR ANDROID SMARTPHONES
Theses stock roms can be rooted in using many ways, rooting phones gives you access to many powerful features that are hidden on the phone
More About Rooting Android Smartphones