If you own an Android Phone OR Tablet and you need root access to customize the phone or tablet and add some cool feature it. here is how you can easily root Android Phone OR Tablet With 360 Root. In this post, I will list a step by step that will Android Phone or tablet both with a computer or PC or without computer or PC. No matter the tablet or phone Android version or chipset or kernel, with this method, you can get things done very easily.
HOW TO ROOT Android Phone OR Tablet WITH 360 Root.
- Download 360 Root.apk.
- Install 360Root.apk on your device.
- If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during the installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked”, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block the installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- Launch the “360 Root” app and start rooting.
- Wait for a few seconds until the result screen appears, Tap on “ROOT” to start the rooting process. and wait for some time. It takes time to root your device.
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after a few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see a “rooted” screen which means your device has been successfully rooted.
- Wait for your phone to be rooted.
- Now, Download and Install Root checker app on your phone. Open Root checker app and click on check your phone is rooted or not.
If it fails
I have seen some scenarios where after rooting your phone with 360 Root and it failed but still yet get root access.
What I am trying to say is that, sometimes, you might try rooting your phone with app and got a “Root Failed” but still yet, your phone will be rooted.
But you won’t notice until you check your phone with root checker. But if it didn’t root your phone?
REASONS WHY ROOTING MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU.
Like we said above, something someone else and it worked for, you might try it and the thing may not work for you, it does happen.
But we have listed below things that might give to the reason this method didn’t work out for you.
- Slow Internet Connection.
This is the number one reason for failed rooting while using the app. It needs a strong Internet Connection, once you are not having a strong Internet Connection, you might keep getting Root failed message. The best thing to do is find a strong Internet Connection and you will see the magic.
- Cloned or an Unoriginal device.
Many phones are cloned every day due to maybe its high market demand and the Chinese are not tired of showcasing their handwork. The phone you are using might not be the original chipset of the main phone but a cloned one. Everything might look the same but the phone retailer has hammered you with the wrong product. You may have to verify very well and some other things that we might not have known about.
HOW TO UNROOT Android Phone OR Tablet
- You have to install the stock firmware to unroot the device completely.
For stock roms and official firmware for Android smartphone follow the link below.
Theses stock roms can be rooted in using many ways, rooting phones gives you access to many powerful features that are hidden on the phone
This is for those who don’t like to root phones or like to get already fully customized roms, you can check out our sections on customs roms and how to flash them.
MORE ABOUT FULLY CUSTOMISED ROM FOR ANDROID PHONES
Who does not like an awesome picture as wallpaper or screensavers. We have tons of official wallpapers just for to beautify your phones.
MORE ABOUT OFFICIAL STOCK WALLPAPER FOR PHONES AND TABLETS