Fine Stock ROM is one of the Fastest growing tech blogs on the internet. Millions of Android and tech enthusiasts. Visit Fine Stock ROM for their daily doses of Tablet News, Reviews, Apps, Games, Videos. We cover technology ranging from tablets, apps, games, and so much more.
Fine Stock ROM is expanding rapidly and looking for ambitious, enthusiastic people to join our team as tech news reporters. This is a remote place so you can work from the comfort of anywhere in the world. Previous experience is not necessary as we give very thorough training for all new employees regardless of experience.
We are looking for experienced writers who’d help us give quality articles and content to our readers.
No educational qualifications and certificates are required but the applicant must be fluent in the usage of the English Language. We are not hiring from any particular geo-location but the applicant must state his/her country and state in the application.
The person must be able to work under minimal supervision and should be able to deliver excellent results even in a limited time frame.
Here’re a few things we would like to know:
- Short introduction with name, surname, email address, country and why you want to join us.
- Add links to your social media accounts like G+ and Twitter. We need your Google+ account to contact you via Hangouts – our main means of communication.
- What experiences do you have with Tech platform, meaning for how long have you been using Smart devices, what are your past and current smartphone/s (list all of them)? Here would be a good place to state if you are familiar with rooting and flashing things on Android and other power-user stuff worth bragging about (game high-scores is not something we are interested in).
- What would be your dream gadgets? A little imagination (not too much) is allowed, as long as it stays down to earth – actually possible.
- State any past experiences with writing about Tech. This includes blogging and articles on other websites. Of course, you’ll need to give us proof in the form of links. Don’t worry, no one started as a pro with tons of experience. If there are no references to show, it’s not a big deal, but it is welcome. If you do not have any experience with writing, we would like to see an authentic sample (it’ll be checked to make sure it’s copy/paste proof).
- And lastly, how much time are you willing to spend for us a week. You can define per day or group weekend and weekdays (on weekdays that much, at weekends that much), if you wish. But please answer sincerely. Think about your daily agenda: school/work, launch, pets, friends, sports, beers and everything else you have in your daily routine and then answer. You have to do this with passion, it’s the most important thing. We don’t have the smallest working hours per day/week you have to meet to stay with us, we just need indicative information.
What we actually need from you
Ability to work effectively within a team environment
Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English
Be organized and able to meet deadlines
Attention to detail
Contribute on a regular basis.
Previous professional writing experience is not required but a bonus.
Be passionate about mobile technology and consumer tech with Good SEO skills.
Own your own Android Smartphone, Computer, and reliable internet connection.
If you would like to join our team, please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Location (including time zone):—————-
Hours per week you are able to commit:—-
Additional Information (Optional):———–
Also, provide us with 3-4 links to your published content. These articles will help us review your application in a more effective way. It will also allow us to have a peek at your writing skills and knowledge about Tech. Our current articles will give you a good hint at our writing pattern.
Agree that you Meet and accept the above requirements: If your application is accepted, we will be in touch with more details.