We will teach you how to Install twrp Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy S10e with Odin Windows Application on your Computer
PLEASE READ BEFORE ROOTING
- Take a backup of everything on your Samsung phone, sometimes rooting may cause bootloop i.e Device stuck at the welcome logo screen.
- If your device gets stuck on the boot screen, you need to flash in the stock ROM to fix it.
- Follow this page to get the Samsung stock ROMS
- Download the original mobile driver for Samsung phones
REQUIREMENTS To TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy S10e
How to Install twrp Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S10e
Step 1- Run odin and Check AP/PDA under AP Section Load Downloaded Recovery File [Must compress it in tar Format]
Step 2. Check auto Reboot. Reboot Phone to Download Mode and Connect to PC..
Step 3. You can See COM/added Option. Click Start
Step 4. Wait For Success. Done
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10e–
- Step 1. Download Magisk 18.1.zip & Move it to Device storage.
- Step 2. Switch of Phone and together Press Power and Volume up button to boot Device into twrp or use code
adb reboot recovery
- Step 3. In the twrp Go to backup tab and Create a nandroid backup. Don’t forgot to Include NVRAM or IMEI aka ESF.
- Step 4. Go to Install tab and Locate Download Magisk 18.1.zip and confirm Install, Wait For Success Done.
- Step 5. Flash Noverity opt Encrypt.zip to Disable boot Verification.to fix RMM State Flash this
- Now, disconnect your Samsung phone from your computer and restart it
- Your Samsung device is hopefully rooted. To confirm the root, check if the SuperSU App is installed on your Samsung device. if the app is present on your phone is root. You can also download Root Checker APP from Playstore and check with it.
For stock roms and official firmware for Android smartphone follow the link below.
OFFICIAL FIRMWARE FOR ANDROID SMARTPHONES
Theses stock roms can be rooted in using many ways, rooting phones gives you access to many powerful features that are hidden on the phone
More About Rooting Android Smartphones