We will teach you how to root Samsung Galaxy J4 Core with Odin Windows Application on your Computer
PLEASE READ BEFORE ROOTING
- Take a backup of everything on your Samsung phone, sometimes rooting may cause bootloop i.e Device stuck at the welcome logo screen.
- If your device gets stuck on the boot screen, you need to flash in the stock ROM to fix it.
- Follow this page to get the Samsung stock ROMS
- Download the original mobile driver for Samsung phones
[su_button url=”https://rootstockrom.com/tag/samsung/” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#040404″ size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: location-arrow” icon_color=”#060606″]More About Samsung [/su_button]
How to root Samsung Samsung Galaxy J4 Core USING ODIN
- 1. Download and install Samsung mobile ADB Driver on your computer. If already installed, that is great.
- 2. Download root package on your computer. After downloading you need to extract it on your computer
- 3. Power Off your Samsung phone
- 4. You need to boot your Samsung phone into DOWNLOAD MODE, To boot your Samsung phone into download mode, press and hold VOLUME DOWN + HOME + POWER buttons for 6-8 seconds till you see the download screen.
- 5. Once you have entered the download mode, you will see the warning screen. You need to press VOLUME DOWN button to continue.
- 6. Open the Odin tool from the autoroot package that you have already extracted on your computer.
- 7. Connect your Samsung to the computer through the USB Core
- 8. Once you connect your Samsung phone Odin will automatically recognize your device and show an added message in the log area
- 9. Now, Click on the AP button ( also called PDA ) and add the CF-Auto-Root.tar file that you have extracted
- 10. Click on Start button to begin the root process.
- 11. Once the rooting process is completed, you will able to see GREEN BOX with PASS message
- 12. Now, disconnect your Samsung phone from your computer and restart it
- 13. Your Samsung device is hopefully rooted. To confirm the root, check if the SuperSU App is installed on your Samsung device. if the app is present on your phone is root. You can also download Root Checker APP from Playstore and check with it.
[su_button url=”https://rootstockrom.com/2018/08/07/how-to-download-android-usb-drivers-for-windows-and-mac/” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#040404″ size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon_color=”#060606″]Download Samsung Mobile Driver[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://androiddatahost.com/4sgpe” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#040404″ size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon_color=”#060606″]Download Rooting Package[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidxda.rootstatus” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#040404″ size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon_color=”#060606″]Download Root Checker[/su_button]