If you own Xiaomi Redmi 6A Android Device and want to root the device, then we have great news for you guys as the device has received a working twrp recovery which confirms that the device can be rooted by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you all about rooting and how you can root your Xiaomi Redmi 6A Android Device after installing TWRP. Once you have rooted your device, you will have opened up a whole new array of features which will help you play with the interface, make changes to the settings, get rid of the bloatware, upgrade/downgrade the firmware, and more.
we will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
Pre-requisites Before Rooting
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. rootstockrom.com is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 6A and Install TWRP Recovery
Unlock the Bootloader Of Xiaomi Redmi 6A
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Android devices
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi 6A
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the TWRP Recovery.
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your device
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 6A Android Device
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide. Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 6A Using SuperSu
- Download the latest zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
How to Root Infinix Hot 6X Using Magisk
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root You Device successfully
How To UnRoot Xiaomi Redmi 6A
- You have to install the stock firmware to unroot the device completely.
WAYS TO ROOT PHONE OR TABLET WITH PC
For stock roms and official firmware for Android smartphone follow the link below.
Theses stock roms can be rooted in using many ways, rooting phones gives you access to many powerful features that are hidden on the phone
This is for those who don’t like to root phones or like to get already fully customized roms, you can check out our sections on customs roms and how to flash them.
MORE ABOUT FULLY CUSTOMISED ROM FOR ANDROID PHONES
Who does not like an awesome picture as wallpaper or screensavers. We have tons of official wallpapers just for to beautify your phones.
MORE ABOUT OFFICIAL STOCK WALLPAPER FOR PHONES AND TABLETS