If you own BMXC BS109 Android Phone and want to root the device, then we have great news for you guys as the device has received a working twrp recovery which confirms that the device can be rooted by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you all about rooting and how you can root your BMXC BS109 Android Phone after installing TWRP. Once you have rooted your device, you will have opened up a whole new array of features which will help you play with the interface, make changes to the settings, get rid of the bloatware, upgrade/downgrade the firmware, and more.
we will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
Pre-requisites Before Rooting
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. rootstockrom.com is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root BMXC BS109 and Install TWRP Recovery
Unlock the Bootloader Of BMXC BS109
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Android devices
How To Install TWRP Recovery On BMXC BS109
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the TWRP Recovery
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your device
Note: Find the Scatter File from the downloaded TWRP zip file, which you have downloaded. Rename the TWRP (.img) file to recovery.img. Now, on the flash tool interface, navigate and select the scatter file and At this stage, just leave the recovery as ticket/ checked. Now, at the location tab, click on the storage location field of the recovery and search and browse for the custom recovery image file which is device-specific
[su_button url=”https://rootstockrom.com/2018/09/06/how-to-flash-android-phone-with-smartphone-flash-tool-sp-flash-tool/” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#040404″ size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: location-arrow” icon_color=”#060606″]Download and Install Smart Phone Flash Tool [/su_button]
How to Root BMXC BS109 Android Phone
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide. Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
How to Root BMXC BS109 Using SuperSu
- Download the latest zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
How to Root BMXC BS109 Using Magisk
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Your Phone successfully
How To UnRoot BMXC BS109
- You have to install the stock firmware to unroot the device completely.
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone. If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible. and Install TWRP Recovery
[su_button url=”https://rootstockrom.com/2018/09/17/free-download-rooting-app-and-software-for-android-phones-and-tablets/” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#040404″ size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: location-arrow” icon_color=”#060606″]Download Softwares and apps for rooting Android Devices [/su_button]