If you own an Android device and you need to flash in the official ROM (firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users. Here is how to flash in stock ROM.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous rom. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need for Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone.
You can use the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
How to Flash Android Firmware using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Download And Install Spreadtrum USB driver on the computer.
- Download Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool to your PC.
- Download your smartphone Firmware.
- Extract the Flash tool to your desired folder. Extract-Spreadtrum-Upgrade-Tool
- Look for ResearchDownload and launch it.
- Launch Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, connect your Android device and must be switched off
- Locate the downloaded firmware rom.
- Extract the file from ZIP or Rar format.
- Open Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Click on Load Packet.
- Load packet on ResearchDownload Tool
- Locate the PAC file on the extracted in your stock ROM folder.
- Select the PAC File you want to Flash
- Select the file in the directory.
- Wait for it to load the files.
- Click on Start Downloading.
- You will see a green bar when it finishes flashing
- Your phone might reboot in the process. After the process go to the setting>About Phone>Check Firmware
- If your device needs to flash an IMEI click here to get how to do that.
If you face any difficulty flashing firmware to your smartphone, please check whether you followed all the instructions and installed all the drivers properly.