If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the SUT L3 Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use SUT L3 Tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use SUT L3 Tool Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with SUT L3 Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using SUT L3 Tool.
- Download and extract SUTL3 Tool. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Install SUTL3 Tool by using the setup.exe or launcher.exe on your computer.
- Power Off your Mobile Device.
- Download the Stock Firmware (.nb0 or .ffu based) of your Mobile Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this step or else you have find .nb0 based firmware on FirmwareFile or through Google).
- Now, Open SUTL3 Tool (you have installed this in Step#3) on Your Computer and Click on Next Button to Continue.
- Once SUT L3 Tool is launched, Click on […] Button and locate the firmware (should be .nb0 or .ffu extension).
- Once You have successfully added the firmware in the SUT L3 Tool, Select “Enable Emergency Download Process” under the update option.
- Now, Connect your Mobile Device to the Computer (make sure it is power off) and Click on Next Button to Begin the Flashing.
- Now, SUT Tool will flash or install the firmware on your Mobile Device.
- Once Flashing is completed, you will be able to see Green Pass Status.
- Now, close SUT Tool and disconnect your Mobile Device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with SUT L3 Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.