- This Update is only for Hot 6 (MT6580 Edition) Smartphone.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. finestockrom.com is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
How To Install AOSP 9.0 Pie Rom on Infinix Hot 6 (MT6580 Edition)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
How to Install Custom ROM on any Android Device Via Custom recovery
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
How to Install Official Gapps
How to Install Official Gapps on any Android Device Via Custom recovery
How To Install Magisk And Gain Root
How To Install Magisk On Android Oreo To Gain Root
Theses stock roms can be rooted in using many ways, rooting phones gives you access to many powerful features that are hidden on the phone
More About Rooting Android Smartphones
This is for those who don’t like to root phones or like to get already fully customized roms, you can check out our sections on customs roms and how to flash them.
MORE ABOUT FULLY CUSTOMISED ROM FOR ANDROID PHONES
Who does not like an awesome picture as wallpaper or screensavers. We have tons of official wallpapers just for to beautify your phones.
MORE ABOUT OFFICIAL STOCK WALLPAPER FOR PHONES AND TABLETS